play learn play activity camps provide enjoyable and stimulating sports and activities during the school holidays, for children between the ages of 4 and 11. We offer a wide variety of activities each day to suit the interests of all children. All our staff are fully qualified to work with children and have enhanced CRB/DBS checks. We have excellent adult to child ratios, ensuring that your child gets the attention and care they deserve. Our programs will engage children in their chosen activities, as well as developing skills such as confidence, cooperation and teamwork. All activity coordinators have relevant coaching qualifications.
- Book your child in for full weeks or single day options at our sports camps
- Use our ‘extra time’ service to fit in with your busy work schedule – drop children off from 08:00 and pick up at 17:30
- Good staff to child ratios
- All coaches CRB/DBS checked and qualified to work with children
- Variety of fun activities including classroom based sessions as well as multi-sports
- Booking an ‘on school site’ camp – We can provide flexible delivery from one day to a full week
- Paying for pupil places on one of our pre- existing camps
- Working in conjunction with a cluster group of schools to run a sports activity camp
We work with schools and sports clubs to host holiday sports camps. These camps take several formats from multiple to single sport, half day to full day and weekend to week camps. At each camp the quality of delivery and focus on fun is at the heart of everything we do to ensure children’s enjoyment and learning.
We guarantee excellent value for money on these camps whether you are funding an entire camp based at your school, or paying for individual pupil places. We can gear camps towards activity specific outcomes for the children, for example working on leadership skills, team building or skill acquisition.