Join our team
Play learn play are looking for subject specialists in PE, Drama, Music & Art to join our expanding team of passionate and dynamic coaches/deliverers throughout South Wales and the West of England.
We are seeking to employ committed, passionate, enthusiastic, creative and understanding individuals, to prepare, deliver and assess children’s progress, in physical education, music, art and drama, in the Foundation Phase and Key Stage 2 in Wales, and the Early Years Foundation Stage, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 in England.
play learn play’s vision is to inspire, empower and engage a generation of young people to become physically literate and creative learners. Through active learning, we enhance opportunities for delivery of the National Literacy and Numeracy Framework (LNF), as well as promoting the development of key skills: thinking; problem-solving; ICT and working with others.
Working for play learn play will provide you with the necessary experience needed to apply for a PGCE in Initial Teacher Training.
Full training will be provided.
Preparation and delivery of a range of activities; assessment and recording of children’s progress and working effectively both as an individual and as part of a small team of deliverers.
• Have experience working with children aged 4 to 11 and willingness to learn new skills.
• GCSE’s and/or A Levels (or equivalent) in a relevant subject. A Degree or higher level qualification is desirable.
• Able to work independently.
• Trustworthy and reliable.
• Experience of working with children and willingness to learn new skills.
• Child protection training; First Aid qualification and an up-to-date DBS check.
Salary: £8-£10 per hour, plus travel expenses covered.
Email your CV (which must contain the contact details of 2 referees) and a covering letter to:: firstname.lastname@example.org